Protecting Your Members
Protecting your Medicare OTC Benefit members’ information by taking Security Compliance measures is one of our top priorities.
We take many measures to ensure the safety of our member information, including:
- We follow all CMS guidelines and regulations, and our staff is trained in HIPAA compliance when handling private health information for our fulfillment programs.
- Our websites are hosted with a certified HIPAA and HITECH compliant secure hosting company, and we use a secure SFTP and encrypted emails for both inter-company email and customer communication.
- We follow strict internal security processes concerning physical data, including safe disposal via shredding.
- All information in-house is kept on encrypted hard drives.
- Our system requires periodic workstation password updates for all of our employees who handle this information to enhance security.
- We regularly review and assess our security procedures to assure compliance.
- Turn key operations for you.
Protecting your member’s information is of the highest importance to us and it is our priority to stay current with CMS and Federal security regulations.
We are flexible and do our best to accommodate any additional security measures your company may require.